Select Your Style

Choose Colour style

  • green
  • red
  • skyblue
  • orange
  • coral
  • cyan
  • khaki
  • pink
  • slateblue
  • gold

Submit A Concern

The first step to addressing a complaint is to speak directly to the person involved. Discuss your concern with your provider. If your concern is not satisfactorily addressed at that level, then leadership needs to be informed. There are several ways to report a concern:

  • In writing, by mail or placement in locked suggestion box at clinic or mail to Quality Support Services, P.O. Box 395, Clinton, LA 70722
  • Electronically by e-mail to or  or via patient portal
  • By phone to discuss your concern personally by dialing 225-683-5295 ext 10047
  • Use Contact Us on the RKM website,

When reporting a concern, please provide sufficient detail for proper follow-up. If you want feedback on findings and any action taken, then you must provide contact information.

Concerns that significantly affect safety or quality of care can be reported to the Joint Commission at:

  • Fax: 630-792-5636
  • Mail:  Office of Quality and Patient Safety
    The Joint Commission
    One Renaissance Boulevard
    Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181

Not satisfied with the care provided?

Unhappy with staff interaction
Lack of information
If so, we want to know.
Completing the Satisfaction Survey during your visit, also allows us to improve our care.

Care Coordination
(225) 683-5292 ext. 10073
11990 Jackson St.
Clinton, La. 70722

**Covid 19 \(Coronavirus\) Update** RKM Primary Care clinics are operating as normal with the exception of Clinton Lower, Clinton Middle, Jackson Complex Health Center, and Port Allen High school sites who, until further notice by the office of the Governor, will be closed. If you are experiencing fever above 100.4, shortness of breath, or have come in contact with someone with these symptoms, please call our clinical Hotline at 1-833-520-5655. To reduce the risk of exposure to other patients and our staff, we ask that you call the hotline for an appointment before entering one of our clinics. When visiting our clinic please limit your companions to one. Thank you for your patience during this time.