The first step to addressing a complaint is to speak directly to the person involved. Discuss your concern with your provider. If your concern is not satisfactorily addressed at that level, then leadership needs to be informed. There are several ways to report a concern:
- In writing, by mail or placement in locked suggestion box at clinic or mail to Quality Support Services, P.O. Box 395, Clinton, LA 70722
- Electronically by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or via patient portal
- By phone to discuss your concern personally by dialing 225-683-5295 ext 10047
- Use Contact Us on the RKM website, RKMCare.org
When reporting a concern, please provide sufficient detail for proper follow-up. If you want feedback on findings and any action taken, then you must provide contact information.
Concerns that significantly affect safety or quality of care can be reported to the Joint Commission at:
- Fax: 630-792-5636
- Mail: Office of Quality and Patient Safety
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181
HAVE A CONCERN or COMMENT?
Not satisfied with the care provided?
Unhappy with staff interaction
Lack of information
If so, we want to know.
Completing the Satisfaction Survey during your visit, also allows us to improve our care.
(225) 683-5292 ext. 10073
11990 Jackson St.
Clinton, La. 70722