Join RKM as a Family Nurse Practitioner and make a difference! Since 1999, our mission is to provide open access to quality patient centered healthcare in the communities in which we live. RKM Primary Care is a Federally Qualified Health Center with 11 clinics in 5 parishes.
Job Overview: Our sites qualify for the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program (individual qualifications apply)
Direct Patient care: This position delivers primary care in an ambulatory health setting, as part of a primary care team.
- Assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation of patients
- Provide health education to patients while building and maintaining a long-term patient base
- Follow practice guidelines for procedures and in pharmacological management
- Order referrals for on-site services and off-site specialist and monitor completion for total patient care
- Provide direct supervision over the primary care team that usually consists of a nurse and a medical assistant.
- Work with clinic Practice Manager for administrative duties related to your team
- Communicate with the Primary Care Team, Assistant Clinical Director/Chief Clinical Officer
- Assist with team coverage through the organization as needed/requested
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse currently licensed to practice in the State of Louisiana
- Certification from a formal recognized certifying Family Nurse Practitioner Program
- Prefer experience in ambulatory care setting
- Current Basic Life Support
Company benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance with voluntary supplemental policies. Up to a 5% match in 403b retirement plan; Paid vacation and sick time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org