Clinic Practice Manager Port Port Allen/Baton Rouge, LA
We have an employment opportunity for a Clinic Practice Manager to maintain operations in our West/East Baton Rouge clinics.
Email your resume to email@example.com
- Prefer postsecondary education or 3 years of related experience
- Must have experience in patient registration, creating and analyzing reports
- Knowledge of payment programs such as Medicaid, Medicare and other third- party insurance
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal)
- Prefer 3 years supervisory experience
This position will be responsible for managing operations at 2 clinics by ensuring employee and patient engagement, patient flow and Provider schedules.
Work with the CCO to coordinate daily clinic activities, monitor productivity and accuracy of staff performance.
Coordinate with Outreach Coordinator to schedule and participate in public relations activities
Maintain compliance with HRSA, NCQA and Joint Commission regarding patient care goals, rights and safety
Report and follow up on patient complaints
Manage employee time and attendance, performance reviews, rewards/recognition or disciplinary actions.
Employment Type:Full Time
Company benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance with voluntary supplemental policies. Up to a 5% match in 403b retirement plan; Paid vacation and sick time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org