We have an employment opportunity for a Practice Manager to maintain operations in our East and West Baton Rouge Clinics.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prefer postsecondary education or 3 years of related experience
- Must have experience in patient registration, creating and analyzing reports
- Knowledge of payment programs such as Medicaid, Medicare and other third-party insurance
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal)
- Prefer 3 years supervisory experience
This position will be responsible for managing operations for West Baton Rouge Primary Care and RKM Primary Care in Baton Rouge, LA by ensuring employee and patient engagement,
patient flow and Provider schedules.
Work with the CCO to coordinate daily clinic activities, monitor productivity and accuracy of staff performance.
Coordinate with Outreach Coordinator to schedule and participate in public relations activities
Maintain compliance with HRSA, NCQA and Joint Commission regarding patient care goals, rights and safety
Report and follow up on patient complaints
Manage employee time and attendance, performance reviews, rewards/recognition or disciplinary actions.
Employment Type: Full Time
Company benefits: Health, dental and vision insurance with voluntary supplemental policies. Up to a 5% match in 403b retirement plan; Paid vacation and sick time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com