- Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, fatigue, congestion, or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms include gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after you are exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Not everyone with COVID-19 has all of these symptoms, and some people may not have any symptoms.
- Talk to RKM if you have questions or concerns about symptoms.
RKM is offering COVID-19 Testing
- No out of pocket cost
- No doctor’s orders required-our providers will assess you and order the test
- Call to make an appointment at any of our locations
- Call 1-844-756-4968 Now
How it works:
- Call to Schedule
- Bring Bring Government issued ID and insurance card.
- Get a brief health assessment by our provider
- Get Tested
Cash Pay Prices:
The cash pay price for the COVID-19 molecular test is $57.
The cash pay price for the Rapid COVID-19 antigen test is $47
The cash pay price for the COVID-19 antibody test is $55
Please note Federal and State funding has been allocated to cover the test for uninsured patients so we anticipate the cost to be covered.
If you have any questions, please contact our central pricing office.
You can also contact us at 844-RKM-4YOU to get more information about applying for Medicaid coverage.
**We offer translation services**